Finland (i/ˈfɪnlənd/; Finnish: Suomi; Swedish: Finland), officially the Republic of Finland, is a Nordic country situated in the Fennoscandian region of Northern Europe. It is bordered by Sweden to the west, Norway to the north and Russia to the east, while Estonia lies to the south across the Gulf of Finland.
More information on the Wiikipedia page 
- [Helsinki University Central Archives]]
- Mariehamn's Library
- National Archives of Finland
- National Audiovisual Institute (Finland)
- National Library of Finland
- The Royal Academy of Turku