From the Wikipedia page 
This is a list of libraries located in Lahore, Pakistan. It includes both public lending libraries and research libraries.
- Atomic Energy Minerals Centre Library
- Model Town Library
- ITU-Library & Learning Resource Centre
- Babar Ali Library, Aitchison College
- Defence Public Library Complex
- Dr Baqir's Library
- Dyal Singh Trust Library
The Dyal Singh Trust Library was established in Lahore in 1908 in pursuance of the Will of the Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia. It was first set up in the Exchange Building, which was the residence of Sardar Dyal Singh.
- The Ewing Memorial Library
The Ewing Memorial Library was built in 1943 and named for Dr. Sir J.C.R. Ewing, the second Principal of the College. The library has been one of the oldest and best college libraries in Lahore and Pakistan and now is gradually transforming itself into a state-of-the-art University Library by increasing the number of volumes that will be available to the students of the University as well as College students.
- Islamia College Library, Islamia College
- Government College Library, Government College University
- Lahore University of Management Sciences Library, Lahore University of Management Sciences
- National Library of Engineering Sciences
The National library of the University plays a vital role in achieving the objectives of the institution like Study & Teaching, Research & Extension Services, and Dissemination of Information etc. It is fully air conditioned having a fine atmosphere conducive to Study & Research. It has seating capacity of about 400 readers at its different floors.
- Pakistan Administrative Staff College Library
- People's Bank Library
- Provincial Assembly of the Punjab Library
- Punjab Public Library
- Quaid-e-Azam Library
A highly detailed model of a newly constructed Library named as "Quaid-e-Azam Library", named after "Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah". It is located in the most famous gardens of Lahore, which was named as "Lawrance Gardens" by the Britishers.