From the Wikipedia page 
The National Archives of Albania (Albanian: Arkivi Qëndror i Shtetit or A.Q.SH) is the national archive of the Republic of Albania, located in Tirana.
The Archive was created in 1949 with a decree from the Government of Albania dated 6/8/1949, as a centralized state organ. The documentary content withheld in the A.Q.SH. has national and historical values of both national and international importance.
AQSH is divided into the following sectors:
- Section for Documentation before 1944
- Section for Documentation post 1944
- Section for Documentation of former Party of Labour of Albania
- Section for Communication with the Public
- Section for the Protection of Documennts;
- Section for Enriching the Evidence
- Section for the Labs
- Audio Visual Section.
The website (in Albanian) is .
See also National Library of Albania